PNR UFQ Aviation Helmet with Headset UFQ AHP2
Helmet Specification for AHP2
Our helmets are made by best material and under good quality control.
Materials: Fiberglass outer shell +EPS Inner shell+ Velvet Liner
With Anti-glare visor
1) sell together with the headset heavy duty headset with noise cancelling microphone and clear audio special design for
this aviation helmet.
2) Fitting: visor
3) Can resist outside impact and provide excellent protection for the pilots’ head and face (with face guard).
4) The elegant outlook makes pilots cool.
Character for UFQ Paragliding Helmet with Headset UFQ AHP2
1) Elegant outlook, Various and easy-taking size and package
2) With comfortable and quality Velvet liner, impact-resistant Fiberglass outer shell and EPS Inner shell.
3) Use 100% quality materials.
4) 2 different colors for clients choose.
We can support by best price. Minimum quantities with order
Specification for headset UFQ-P2
U Fly Quiet UFQ-P2
1) Super light weight only 420g and Super comfortable for long time wear.
2) Dual volume controls on the line control, easy to control the volume.
3) With Mono/Stereo switch on the line control
4) With cellphone and MP3 port on the line contrl
Link cable for Cellphone or mp3 included.
Flying with the UFQ aviation headsets, you would entirely enjoy full-spectrum noise attenuation and reduction, comfortable fit and clearer sound. An innovative aviation communication headset designed for the excellent challenges pilots of all types of aircraft encounter. We have the unique acoustic attenuation technologies, which unmatched combination of benefits is available in our well-designed yueny Active Noise Reduction Pilot Headset.
PNR Aviation Headset
GA Use Dual plugs
Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
Strong steel Boom provides flexibility and steady microphone placement
Straight cord from headset to molded plug, 150CM
Noise Reduction Ratings (NRR):24dB
Type: Dynamic (F40)
Frequency Response:100Hz to 8 kHz
Sensitivity:95+/-5 dB SPL
(1 kHz, 1 mW input per earcup side)
full volume on ear simulator
Impedance:150 ohms (300 ohms each; wired in parallel)
Max. Input: 250mW
Microphone and Amplifier:
Element Type: Noise-canceling
Frequency Response:100Hz to 5 kHz
Operating Voltage (supplied by aircraft ):8-32 Volts DC
Matching Impedance: 150-1000 ohms
(ref: 0dB SPL=20.0uPa at 1 kHz with 10 Vdc 150 ohms AC load)
Operating Temperature: -20 to 70°C
Cordage: Straight cord from headset to molded plug, 150CM
Intercom Connections Plug:
Earphone Plug: PJ-055( .25"F6.3 phone plug)
Microphone Plug:PJ-068( .206"F5.2 phone plug)
Golden plated connectors
Headset size range Height: 10 to 14 cm
Boom: flexible boom