aviation headset bluetooth adapter UFQ
BT-Link compare to blulink ii or better than
Turn ANY non-Bluetooth aviation headset into a bluetooth headset
add bluetooth to aviation headset pilot headphone
Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect to two devices at the same time with A young girl’s voice prompt
aviation headset bluetooth adapter UFQ BT-Link compare to blulink ii or better than blulink ii
It is the result of UFQ R&D teams’ years hard work and continuous improvements.
better bluetooth features than Bose aviation headset and blulink ii
We compared several big brands’ bluetooth aviation headsets.
We are confident that UFQ bluetooth aviation headsets(adapters) have the most powerful
bluetooth features in the aviation headset market in the world until NOW!
UFQ aim at delivering maximum value to our customers for their investments
and ensure that our clients get a high return on investment when they choose us!
Outstanding features of aviation headset bluetooth adapter UFQ BT-Link:
1. Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect to two devices at the same time
2. Enables you to use your Bluetooth cell phone and any music source wirelessly in the cockpit
3. Very Light Weight at only 4.95 ounces(140 grams)
4. Great music sound quality with the new sound processing chip.
Enjoy music while you fly with Bose’s level quality Hi-Fi speakers.
5. Dual volume controls for precise level control for each speaker
6. 1/8”(3.5mm) audio input jack and included cable simplifies connection
to an audio device (iPad,iPod,MP3,GPS,etc.) providing good quality in-flight sound
7. New extremely durable cable.The cable is made from tough,flexible TPE,
with high-strength Kevlar reinforcement and shielding from external signal interference
8. Supports mono and stereo intercoms
9. A young girl’s voice prompt
10. NEW Modern design
11. Three types Audio Priority Modes
AUTO: With incoming transmission, Bluetooth and Aux are muted,
and resumes after the transmission ends.
MIX: Aux and Bluetooth continue to play with the transmission.
OFF: Only transmissions are heard, Bluetooth and Aux are muted
12. USB type C external power source input, to by pass batteries for power USB POWER Rated INPUT: 5.0V 500mA
Very important: If more than 5V or 500mA then will broke the BT-Link or cause some noise for the device
So usually we suggest use 2x AA batteries as power supply
13. Auto Shut-Off capability
14. Low Battery Indicator and voice prompt
15. Cellphone can show battery level when bluetooth is connected(Not suitable for all cellphones)
16. Two AA batteries provides 20-25 hours of continuous usage
17. Bluetooth volume control has previous/next songs function,
When connected with the AUX line, this control can also control the volume of the AUX in audio
18. Don’t consume any battery power when power OFF
(Unlike some competitors’ headsets still consume battery power when power OFF)
We have different connectors for this item
1) GA twin plugs or Boing connector
2) Helicopter U174/U single plug
3) Airbus 5 pin XLR male
4) Lemo 6 pin male
Usually, GA twin plugs as default