in-ear aviation headset bluetooth ANR UFQ BT-L2 compare to bose profight series 2
UFQ in-ear aviation headset bluetooth ANR UFQ BT-L2 pilot headphones
compare to bose proflight series 2 ANR in-ear pilot headset with bluetooth is the result of
UFQ R&D teams’ years hard work and continuous improvements.
better bluetooth features than Bose proflight aviation headset
We compared several big brands’ bluetooth aviation headsets.
We are confident that UFQ bluetooth aviation headsets(adapters) have the most powerful
bluetooth features in the aviation headset market in the world until NOW!
One of the best in-ear aviation headset bluetooth ANR pilot headphones in the world!
Note Please:this item not suit for VERY NOISY airplanes,for very noisy airplanes
we suggest use UFQ BT-A7 or UFQ BT-A28
If batteries low will still work as a ANR aviation headset
If batteries off will still work as a PNR avition headset!
UFQ aim at delivering maximum value to our customers for their investments and ensure that our clients get a high return on investment when they choose us!
We also have a right side boom microphone for this item.
If you need right side boom please leave us a message for this
Otherwise, we will send the left side boom as default
New UFQ in-ear aviation headset bluetooth ANR UFQ BT-L2 pilot headphone
– Compare to or Better than bose Proflight series 2
It is the result of UFQ R&D team years hard working and continuous improvements.
Very light in weight and comfortable – ONLY 180g in weight
Really great active noise canceling ANR function-The same Level with bose Proflight
1. One of the lightest in-ear ANR aviation headsets in the world (only 200g).
2. Advanced reverse noise canceling technology, reducing up to 90% background noise.
3. Super comfortable for extended use,allowing you enjoy longer flights in comfort.
4. Amplified electret noise canceling microphone.
5. Enhanced high fidelity sound speaker system for crystal clear communication.
6. Great music sound quality with the new sound processing chip.
Enjoy music while you fly with Bose’s level quality Hi-Fi speakers.
7. Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect to two devices at the same time
8. Enables you to use your Bluetooth cell phone and any music source wirelessly in the cockpit
9. Supports mono and stereo intercoms
10. A young girl’s voice prompt
11. NEW Modern design
12. Dual volume controls for precise level control for each speaker
13. Three types Audio Priority Modes
AUTO: With incoming transmission, Bluetooth and Aux are muted,
and resumes after the transmission ends.
MIX: Aux and Bluetooth continue to play with the transmission.
OFF: Only transmissions are heard, Bluetooth and Aux are muted
14. USB type C external power source input, to by pass batteries for power USB POWER Rated INPUT: 5.0V 500mA
Very important: If more than 5V or 500mA then will broke the BT-Link or cause some noise for the device
So usually we suggest use 2x AA batteries as power supply
15. Auto Shut-Off capability
16. Low Battery Indicator and voice prompt
17. Cellphone can show battery level when bluetooth is connected(Not suitable for all cellphones)
18. Two AA batteries provides 20-25 hours of continuous usage
19. Bluetooth volume control has previous/next songs function,
When connected with the AUX line, this control can also control the volume of the AUX in audio
20. Don’t consume any battery power when power OFF
(Unlike some competitors’ headsets still consume battery power when power OFF)
21. With 3.5 mm Aux input jack
A Free good quality headset bag is included for each headset!
We have different connectors for this item
1) GA twin plugs or Boing connector
2) Helicopter U174/U single plug
3) Airbus 5 pin XLR male
4) Lemo 6 pin male
Usually, GA twin plugs as default
Why SO LOTS of pilots love this headset-UFQ ANR L2 Hi-Lite aviation headset
Please check this link
Check UFQ L2 Unboxing
1) How to adjust the Headband
The headband does not need to fit tightly on the back of the headset
To make adjustments to the headbad.
Hold the metal band in front of you and use both hands to apply equal pressure
to expand or contract the size ad desired.
in-ear aviation headset bluetooth ANR UFQ BT-L2 metal band
compare to bose Proflight series 2
2) How to adjust the Ear Loop
It is important that the ear loops feel comfortable when the headset is on
Hold the base of the loop and adjust the brackets’ openings to the desired shape for a comfortable, light fit.
Please enusre you are ont pulling the speaker wires
You won’t break your headset by making these adjustments